學問一事,並不以卒業為終點;學子雖已入世治事,此後自行求學之日方長。君如不自足自封,則新知無盡。-- 德勒塞

2009年12月18日星期五

Addicted to Twilight

There's something I want to talk about today. There's a book I want to share today.


I managed to finish it while I'm preparing for my final exam, last subject- Pendidikan Moral. At first, there are nothing to study for the Communicative English, I just wondered if reading some novels would be helpful in answering the essay, therefore I turned on the first page.

I couldn't concentrate on my studies anymore, once I've started it. It has my fully attention on it. I know it was my fault yet I just can't stop myself. I just want to keep reading it, until the last page.

Always dreaming of how charming the Edward is. Although he is a vampire. If I have a boyfriend like him in real world, it would be something fascinating. From the view of literature theory that I've studied, this book can not be considered as first class. But it still has my fully attention on it. I was attracted by Edward and the love and romance story happened between him and Bella.

I know that this was just a dream. A dream that created by the author himself. Yet, I could not stop myself from dreaming about it. Even when I'm heading for my last paper, I still have it inside my head and not the awful boring Pendidikan Moral notes. Shame.....

I'm waiting for my New Moon... (I think I in love with Edward.)

没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails